- Provides current, detailed information on using drug therapies in all major domestic animal species
- Organized logically by drug class and treatment indication, with exhaustive information on the rational use of drugs in veterinary medicine
- Includes extensive tables of pharmacokinetic data, products available, and dosage regimens
- Adds new chapters on pharmaceutics, ophthalmic pharmacology, food animal pharmacology, and aquatic animal pharmacology
- Includes access to a companion website with the figures from the book in PowerPoint
Offering detailed, authoritative information on pharmacological applications in veterinary medicine, the new edition provides current guidance on drug therapies based on the latest published evidence. A companion website offers the figures from the bookin PowerPoint. Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics, Tenth Edition is an indispensable resource for veterinarians, veterinary students, veterinary interns and residents, graduate students in comparative biomedical sciences, laboratory animal specialists, drug regulators, and animal science researchers.