Saunders Comprehensive Veterinary Dictionary 5th Edition
by Virginia P. Studdert, Year 2020, File Type: PDF
Saunders Comprehensive Veterinary Dictionary 5th Edition includes the veterinary technical and scientific words and phrases you might encounter in practice. With well over 60,000 main and subentries including large animals, small animals, and exotics, presented in a user-friendly format, the fifth edition continues its legacy as the most comprehensive dictionary reference in the veterinary field. Get Free: Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics for Veterinary Technicians 4th Edition
Completely revised and updated for today’s veterinary team, it now includes an all-new companion Evolve site, which hosts an audio glossary of 1,200 common veterinary terms and an image collection featuring high-quality images from the book. The online site also includes printable appendices with essential reference information including conversion charts and blood groups of domestic animals.
- More than 60,000 main entries and subentries are included, making this the most comprehensive dictionary covering the whole range of veterinary medicine including large and small animals and exotic pets.
- Pronunciation of key terms is indicated by a phonetic respelling that appears in parentheses immediately following main entries.
- High-quality, color illustrations aid further understanding of important terminology.
- Color design and format help you find key information at a glance.
- Extensive appraisal, clarification, and focusing of entries to reflect current practice.
- Extensive contributions from internationally acknowledged expert consultants.
UPDATED and NEW!
Updated and all-new terminology from the latest research, including updated taxonomy in virology and bacteriology, ensures this invaluable reference is up-to-date.
NEW! Updated images ensure you receive the most current and pertinent illustrations that identify and highlight specific terms.
NEW! An all-new suite of online features including printable appendices with essential veterinary reference information, an image collection with 1,000 high-quality images, and an audio glossary with more than 1,200 common veterinary terms.
NEW! A new co-editor and new expert contributors from around the world provide updates on the latest advances in the field of veterinary science. 200 common veterinary terms.