Fenner’s Veterinary Virology 5th Edition PDF. Fenner’s Veterinary Virology, Fifth Edition, is a comprehensive reference of global importance that features coverage on viral agents, viral diseases of animals, and newly emerging viral zoonotic diseases.
Fenner’s Veterinary Virology 5th Edition PDF
It is an excellent first port of call for researchers and students alike, presenting the fundamental principles of virology, virus structure, genome replication, and viral diseases, while also focusing on the topics’ clinical aspects.
Organized on a taxonomic basis, readers can quickly understand how the virus (or the viral diseases) fits into the bigger picture of the virus genus and family. The basic information about each virus, such as disease, transmission, control, and treatment are useful for veterinary students and clinicians for their practices in disease management and prevention.
- Revised and updated to include taxonomic organization changes and topical information
- Provides a comprehensive overview of viruses and viral diseases of veterinary significance
- Includes global contributions from thought leaders
- Emphasizes new and emerging viral diseases
- No. of pages: 602
- Language: English
- Published: December 15, 2010
- Hardcover ISBN: 9780128009468
- eBook ISBN: 9780128011706
Direct Link For Paid Membership: –
Direct Link For Free Membership: –
|Book Name:||Fenner’s Veterinary Virology 5h Edition PDF|
|File Size:||83 MB|
|File Format:||Scanned PDF|
|Download Link:||Click Here|
|Password:||PDFLibrary.Net (if Required)|