The Saunders Manual of Small Animal Practice PDF is organized by systems, using a semi-outline format. It covers both medicine and surgery in a single text, making it a ready reference for understanding the disease process and treatment options and the surgical procedures associated with them.
Saunders Manual of Small Animal Practice PDF
Medical chapters discuss etiology, clinical signs, diagnoses and treatment; surgical chapters discuss anatomy, preoperative considerations, procedures and postoperative care. Throughout the text, the authors have included “Key Points which offer helpful and timely tips to the reader. Emphasis is on the dog and cat, but an entire section is devoted to avian and exotic pets. Also included is a useful drug formulary providing rapid access to vital dosage information.
- A consistent outline format provides easy access to information on etiology, clinical signs, diagnosis, and treatment for each disease or disorder, as well as anatomy, preoperative conditions, techniques, and postoperative care for surgical procedures.
- Key Points draw attention to helpful tips and key concepts.
- Includes a comprehensive section covering diagnosis, treatment, and surgery for avian and exotic pets.
- Features new chapters that cover key topics such as physical therapy and rehabilitation, pain management, vaccination guidelines, and syncope.
- Includes the latest information on drugs and clinical equipment throughout.