Review Questions and Answers for Veterinary Technicians, 6th Edition
By Heather Prendergast, Published 2021, FileType: PDF
Prepare for VTNE success! Review Questions and Answers for Veterinary Technicians, 6th Edition provides 5,000 VTNE-style questions that have been reviewed and updated to reflect the latest changes to the Veterinary Technician National Examination. The book begins with multiple-choice questions on basic knowledge, including anatomy and physiology, hospital management, calculations, and terminology. It continues with a Q&A review of core subjects such as pharmacology, surgical nursing, laboratory procedures, diagnostic imaging, and pain management. Written by veterinary technology educator Heather Prendergast, this review includes an Evolve website allowing you to create customized, timed practice exams that mirror the VTNE experience. McCurnin’s Clinical Textbook for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses Textbook 10th Edition
- More than 5,000 multiple-choice questions are rigorously reviewed, mirror the type of questions found on the VTNE, and are designed to test factual knowledge, reasoning skills, and clinical judgment.
- Detailed rationales are included in the print text and on the Evolve website, reinforcing student knowledge and providing the reasoning behind answers.
- Organization of the book into primary subject areas reflects the latest version of the VTNE.
- Customized exam generator on Evolve offers a simulated test-taking experience with customized practice tests and timed practice exams with instant feedback and extended rationales.
- NEW! More than 200 new questions are added to this edition.
- Publisher: Elsevier Health Sciences; February 1, 2021
- Language: English
- ISBN: 9780323759878
- ISBN: 9780323759885
Direct Link For Paid Membership: –