Rebhun’s Diseases of Dairy Cattle PDF Download. When planning this book, we contacted international experts, all of whom had worked closely with Dr. Rebhun and are currently involved in treating dairy cows.
Rebhun’s Diseases of Dairy Cattle PDF Download
As testimony to Dr. Rebhun’s legacy, every potential author contacted readily agreed to help by contributing to this second edition of Rebhun’s Diseases of Dairy Cattle. To all these contributors, we are grateful and say thank you. Appropriately for a book dedicated to Dr. Rebhun’s memory, this group of contributors hails from North America, each one a recognized expert in his or her ﬁeld; as a consequence, we sincerely hope that much of the information contained within the text will also be useful and relevant to the worldwide audience.
Many chapters have major changes from the ﬁrst writing of the book due to newer diagnostics and treatments; yet we have purposefully retained many of Dr. Rebhun’s thoughts and words, which remain state of the art and practical. As the trend of bovine practice has moved toward herd health and production medicine, we have tried to include some of this in each chapter; however, similar to Dr. Rebhun’s ﬁrst edition, the second edition primarily focuses on diseases of the individual dairy cow. We hope you ﬁnd this book useful for diagnosing and treating dairy cattle diseases and that it will be useful as a reference in veterinary curricula.
- Individual case presentations provide a valuable tool for differential diagnosis.
- Practical overviews for procedures such as blood transfusion, abdominal paracentesis, and ECG give you reliable support for some of the most common procedures in bovine care.
- Body systems organization makes diagnosis easier and more effective by isolating system-specific diseases and conditions.
- Full-color design and over 200 new photographs depict disease processes in realistic clarity and ensure the most accurate diagnosis and treatment.
- Emphasis on herd health addresses the dairy industry’s increased concern over population medicine.
- Expanded coverage of lameness highlights key problem areas in bovine feet.
- Revised drug usage recommendations and legal considerations present the most current information in these critical areas to help you prevent dangerous or costly errors.
- Additional public health/safety considerations identify diseases that pose a substantial public threat and detail special measures for related care of dairy cattle.
- New, innovative DVD features real-time videos of neurologic case studies, ultrasound and endoscopy procedures, and imaging techniques that familiarize you with the latest technological equipment and protocols.
- Features coverage of the latest treatment innovations including antibiotic residue testing, care of individual metabolic disease, troubleshooting, and much more.
Direct Link For Paid Membership: –
Direct Link For Free Membership: –
|File Size:||37 MB|
|Download Link:||Click Here|
|Password:||PDFLibrary.Net (if Required)|