Principles and Practice of Veterinary Technology, 4th Edition
by Margi Sirois, Published: September 2016, FileType: PDF
This edition is organized into four sections representing the four major areas of responsibility for the practicing veterinary technician and veterinary nurse. Chapters related to veterinary diagnostics and therapeutics represent the latest advancements in veterinary medicine. Comprehensive information on nursing care of a wide variety of species is also presented with a particular focus on providing procedural details for a vast array of techniques. The increased numbers of avian and exotic animal species seen in companion animal practice is addressed, with greatly expanded chapters on nursing and medicine in these species. Lavin Radiography in Veterinary Technology 4th Edition
Prepare for veterinary technician credentialing examinations and clinical practice with Principles and Practice of Veterinary Technology, 4th Edition. Reorganized and updated with the latest advances in the field, this comprehensive text helps you develop strong critical thinking and independent work skills. It includes expanded coverage of complementary medicine, critical care, pet health insurance, and toxicology. More than 80 step-by-step procedures throughout the text emphasize your roles and responsibilities for all AVMA-required psychomotor techniques. Plus, dozens of summary tables and boxes make it easy to find key information.
- Updated companion site with varying questions provide you with additional modes of study.
- Step-by-step procedures help you learn the essential skills required to become a successful veterinary technician.
- Summary tables and boxes condense key information to make complex material easier to understand.
- Clinical discussion of the role of the technician allows you to focus on your responsibilities in every aspect of practice.
- NEW! Expanded coverage of complementary medicine, critical care, pet health insurance, and toxicology reflect advances in veterinary technology.
- NEW! Review questions throughout text help you to understand and retain core concepts.
Direct Link For Paid Membership: –
Direct Link For Free Membership: –
|Book Name:||Principles and Practice of Veterinary Technology, 4th|
|File Size:||133 MB|
|Download Link:||Click Here|
|Password:||PDFLibrary.Net (if Required)|