Plumb’s Veterinary Drug Handbook 10th Edition
Find drug dosages and other critical information for prescribing drugs to animals quickly and efficiently in a fully updated new edition of this must-have veterinary resource
The Tenth Edition of Plumb’s Veterinary Drug Handbook updates the most comprehensive, detailed, and trusted source of drug information relevant to veterinary medicine. Covering dosages, drug interactions, adverse effects, and contraindications, among other key drug details, this bestselling book is a must for practicing veterinarians and anyone requiring reliable information on the use of drugs in animals. Designed for ease of use, the book surveys an exhaustive list of drugs with applications for a wide variety of species, including dogs, cats, birds, small mammals, and farm animals.
This edition includes updates to all 738 drug monographs and adds 30 new monographs, including 9 new insulin monographs, to its exhaustive coverage of drugs used in the care of animals. This new edition:
● Provides an extensively reviewed and updated version of the must-have veterinary drug reference
● Includes 30 new drug monographs, including 9 new insulin monographs
● Updates all 738 drug monographs, with robust citing of new information
● Covers a wide variety of species, including dogs, cats, birds, small mammals, and farm animals
● Presents detailed dosing information for an exhaustive list of drugs used in animals
Plumb’s exhaustive coverage of drugs relevant to the veterinary field makes this book an essential reference for veterinarians, veterinary technicians, veterinary pharmacologists, pharmacists with veterinary patients, and libraries that serve these groups.
- Publisher : Wiley-Blackwell; 10th edition (April 25, 2023)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 1456 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1394172206
- ISBN-13 : 978-1394172207
Softcopy Will be Available After Release