Deja Review: Microbiology And Immunology 3rd Edition
by Eric Chen, Sanjay Kasturi, February 2020, FileType: PDF
This high-yield, rapid-fire Q&A book simulates flashcards in a book to help you review microbiology and immunology for your course exams as well as prepare for the USMLE Step 1. The convenient two-column “flashcard” Q&A format reinforces familiar material, while accelerating mastery of commonly tested topics. You’ll efficiently absorb a large amount of pertinent information and streamline study time by focusing only on the correct answers. Ideal for studying when time is limited, Deja Review: Microbiology and Immunology lets you review in a way that helps you cover a lot of questions in a short period of time.
- Ideal, two-column flashcard-like format helps you review a large amount of questions when time is limited
- Active recall, high yield questions help you understand, not just memorize, the content
- Clinical vignettes at the end of each chapter prepare you for coursework and board exams
- Portable size for convenient study on the go―fits in your white coat pocket
- Array of useful mnemonics for maximizing your retention of the content
At the end of each chapter, you will find clinical vignettes designed to reflect the most common ways high yield pathologies are presented on USMLE Step 1 and other standardized examinations. The questions associated with each clinical vignette are intended to encourage critical thinking in a clinical context. A mastery of the concepts in the clinical vignettes will help you on standardized exams and prepare you for the clinical years of medical school and beyond.
Direct Link For Paid Membership: –
Direct Link For Free Membership: –
|Book Name:||Deja Review: Microbiology And Immunology 3rd Edition|
|File Size:||20 MB|
|Download Link:||Click Here|
|Password:||PDFLibrary.Net (if Required)|