Cell Biology, 3rd Edition
by Thomas Pollard, William Earnshaw, Jennifer Lippincott-Schwartz, Graham Johnson, October 2016, FileType: PDF
The much-anticipated 3rd edition of Cell Biology delivers comprehensive, clearly written, and richly illustrated content to today’s students, all in a user-friendly format. Relevant to both research and clinical practice, this rich resource covers key principles of cellular function and uses them to explain how molecular defects lead to cellular dysfunction and cause human disease. Concise text and visually amazing graphics simplify complex information and help readers make the most of their study time.
- Clearly written format incorporates rich illustrations, diagrams, and charts.
- Uses real examples to illustrate key cell biology concepts.
- Includes beneficial cell physiology coverage.
- Clinically oriented text relates cell biology to pathophysiology and medicine.
- Takes a mechanistic approach to molecular processes.
- Major new didactic chapter flow leads with the latest on genome organization, gene expression and RNA processing.
- Boasts exciting new content including the evolutionary origin of eukaryotes, super resolution fluorescence microscopy, cryo-electron microscopy, gene editing by CRISPR/Cas9, contributions of high throughput DNA sequencing to understand genome organization and gene expression, microRNAs, IncRNAs, membrane-shaping proteins, organelle-organelle contact sites, microbiota, autophagy, ERAD, motor protein mechanisms, stem cells, and cell cycle regulation.
- Features specially expanded coverage of genome sequencing and regulation, endocytosis, cancer genomics, the cytoskeleton, DNA damage response, necroptosis, and RNA processing.
- Includes hundreds of new and updated diagrams and micrographs, plus fifty new protein and RNA structures to explain molecular mechanisms in unprecedented detail.
- Student Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, and over a dozen animations from the book on a variety of devices.
For this edition, we revised the entire book, taking the reader to the frontiers of knowledge with exciting new information on every topic. We start with new insights about the evolution of eukaryotes, followed by macromolecules and research methods, including recent breakthroughs in light and electron microscopy. We begin the main part of the book with a section on basic molecular biology before sections on membranes, organelles, membrane traffic, signaling, adhesion and extracellular matrix, and cytoskeleton and cellular motility. As in the first two editions, we conclude with a comprehensive section on the cell cycle, which integrates all of the other topics.
Direct Link For Paid Membership: –
Direct Link For Free Membership: –
|Book Name:||Cell Biology, 3rd Edition|
|File Size:||163 MB|
|Download Link:||Click Here|
|Password:||PDFLibrary.Net (if Required)|