Your Labrador Retriever Puppy Month by Month
By Debra Eldredge DVM; Terry Albert, Published: 2012, FileType: PDF
Each chapter in this book covers a month of your Lab puppy’s development. You learn what you can expect from your pup and how to deal with each stage of growth. It’s easy to be overwhelmed by the challenges of raising a Lab puppy, and I hope this book helps you through the first 12 months of this big adventure!
First you find out what goes on at the breeder’s and how her care affects the future of your puppy. You get tips on choosing the right breeder and puppy for your family. You also learn how to prepare for his arrival and make him comfortable in his new home.
The following chapters explain the various aspects, month by month, of your puppy’s physical development, health care, nutritional needs, grooming, socialization, behavior, and training. And we end each chapter with a special section dedicated to building your friendship with your new Labrador Retriever puppy—because after all, isn’t that one of the most important things?
Your Labrador Retriever Puppy Month-by-Month provides readers with everything they need to know and do at each stage of development to make sure their playful, energetic puppy grows into a happy, healthy, and well-adjusted companion. Expert authors Terry Albert, vet Deb Eldredge, and breeder Joanne Olivier team up to cover all the questions new owners tend to have and many they don’t think to ask, including:
– What to ask the breeder before bringing your puppy home
– Which vaccinations your puppy needs and when to get them
– How to make potty training as smooth (and quick) as possible
– What do to when your puppy cries at night
– Why and how to crate train your puppy
– When socialization should happen and how to make sure it does
– When your puppy is ready to learn basic commands-like Sit, Stay, and Come-and the best way to teach them
-When and how to go about leash training
– How much exercise your puppy needs to stay physically and mentally healthy
– What, how much, and when to feed your puppy to give him the nutrition he needs without the extra weight he doesn’t
– When your puppy is ready for obedience training and how to make sure it works
– How and how often to bath your puppy, brush his coat, clip his nails, and brush his teeth.
– How to know what requires a trip to the vet and what doesn’t
– What causes problem behaviors, when to expect them, and how to correct them
Direct Link For Paid Membership: –
Direct Link For Free Membership: –
|File Size:||4 MB|
|Download Link:||Click Here|
|Password:||PDFLibrary.Net (if Required)|