Veterinary Ophthalmology Two-Volume Set, 6th Edition
Offering the very latest in diagnostics and therapeutics, this book presents a fully updated and revised edition of the definitive reference to veterinary ophthalmology. Covering both basic sciences and clinical treatment, it is a state-of-the-art text that encompasses ophthalmology in all species, including dogs, cats, horses, large animals, and exotic animals. Featuring expanded coverage of ocular conditions in cats, horses, and birds―and featuring nearly two thousand color photographs and illustrations―the book is a must for any practitioner treating eye disease. Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in Dogs and Cats, 2nd Edition
Veterinary Ophthalmology, Sixth Edition discusses all topics relevant to diagnosing, treating, and managing any disease related to the eye. The book also offers a companion website featuring video clips, and images from the book in PowerPoint, and contains the most comprehensive bibliographies found on the subject.
- Updates the gold-standard reference for veterinary ophthalmology
- Presents expanded coverage of feline, equine, and avian ophthalmology
- Incorporates new knowledge on diagnostics and therapeutics to provide a truly state-of-the-art text
- Provides 2,000 images to illustrate the concepts described
- Written by an international list of preeminent ophthalmologists
- Includes access to a companion website with video clips and the images for download in PowerPoint
Veterinary Ophthalmology, Sixth Edition is an essential purchase for veterinary ophthalmologists and any practitioner treating ophthalmic diseases.
Direct Link For Paid Membership: –