Veterinary Hematology and Clinical Chemistry 2nd Edition PDF. Our goal is to provide an image-rich, readable resource addressing routine laboratory diagnostics in veterinary practice.
Veterinary Hematology and Clinical Chemistry 2nd Edition PDF
The theme of the presentation is applied clinical pathology for veterinary students and veterinary health professional teams in the practice setting. We aimed to maintain our intended target audience and original organizational structure.
A continuing trend in front line veterinary medicine is the movement of laboratory diagnostics into the veterinary facility. Evolving technological advancements in point-of-care diagnostic capability drives this trend, which increases the need for education in veterinary clinical pathology.
Although this book was written primarily for veterinary students and practitioners, it has applications for a broader audience, serving as a useful adjunct for the educational and reference needs of a variety of other users. The following audiences may benefit from this resource: Download: Veterinary Clinical Pathology An Introduction
• students in professional veterinary medical education programs;
• health professional teams in veterinary care facilities;
• clinical pathologists and clinical pathologists in training;
• product development groups utilizing veterinary clinical pathology.
Veterinary Hematology and Clinical Chemistry is organized into six sections, arranged as follows:
• I: presents principles of laboratory technology and test procedures used in veterinary laboratories to generate laboratory results. It also presents perspectives on how laboratory data interpretation is used in diagnosis and overall clinical case management.
• II: presents hematology and hemopathology of common domestic species. This includes all aspects of the hemogram or complete blood count, bone marrow, hemostasis, and transfusion medicine.
• III: presents hematology of common non domestic species encountered in veterinary practice.
• IV: presents clinical chemistry of common domestic species and is organized primarily by organ system.
• V: presents clinical chemistry of common non domestic species.
• VI: is a compilation of clinical cases. Each case includes a signalment, brief history, and pertinent physical examination findings. Then, relevant laboratory data are presented in tables followed by a narrative interpretation of the data. Password:
Direct Link For Paid Membership: –
Direct Link For Free Membership: –
|Book Name:||Veterinary Hematology and Clinical Chemistry 2nd Edition|
|File Size:||109 MB|
|Download Link:||Click Here|
|Password:||PDFLibrary.Net or pdflibrary.net(if Required)|