Veterinary Anatomy Coloring Book
The Book: Animals Physiology Self-Quiz Color Workbook for Studying and Relaxation | Perfect gift For Vet Students and even Adults.
The Only Veterinary Anatomy Self-Test Coloring Book
Coloring animal physiology and their systems is the most effective way to study the structure and functions of veterinary anatomy. You assimilate information and make visual associations with key terminology when coloring in the Veterinary Anatomy Book, all while having fun!
Whether you are following a veterinary anatomy course or just interested in animals and their anatomy, let this book guide you. Get More: An Illustrated Guide to Veterinary Medical Terminology 4th Edition
While other books give you the anatomy terminology immediately, this book is designed for convenient self-testing by providing the answer keys on the back of the same page so you can get the most out of your studies. Plus, the detailed illustrations of the animal’s anatomical systems in a large page design without back-to-back drawings will make you say goodbye to bleed-through!
- The most effective way to skyrocket your anatomical knowledge of animals, all while having fun!
- Full coverage of the major animal body systems to provide context and reinforce visual recognition
- 25 unique, easy-to-color illustrations of different animals with their anatomical terminology
- Large 8.5 by 11-inch single side paper so you can easily remove your coloring
- Self-quizzing for each illustration, with convenient same-page answer keys
Discover the anatomy of the following animals:
And many more…
Direct Link For Paid Membership: –