Textbook of Diagnostic Microbiology, 6th Edition
by Connie Mahon, Donald Lehman, December 2018, FileType: PDF
Learn to develop the problem-solving skills necessary for success in the clinical setting! The Textbook of Diagnostic Microbiology, 6th Edition uses a reader-friendly “building-block” approach to the essentials of diagnostic microbiology. This updated edition has new content on viruses like Zika, an expanded molecular chapter, and the latest information on prevention, treatment modalities, and CDC guidelines. Updated photos offer clear examples of automated lab instruments, while case studies, review questions, and learning objectives present information in an easy-to-understand, accessible manner for students at every level.
- A building-block approach encourages you to use previously learned information to sharpen critical-thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Full-color design, with many full-color photomicrographs, prepares you for the reality of diagnostic microbiology.
- A case study at the beginning of each chapter provides you with the opportunity to form your own questions and answers through discussion points.
- Hands-on procedures describe exactly what takes place in the micro lab, making content more practical and relevant.
- Agents of bioterrorism chapter furnishes you with the most current information about this hot topic.
- Issues to Consider boxes encourages you to analyze important points.
- Case Checks throughout each chapter tie content to case studies for improved understanding.
- Bolded key terms at the beginning of each chapter equip you with a list of the most important and relevant terms in each chapter.
- Learning objectives at the beginning of each chapter supply you with a measurable outcome to achieve by completing the material.
- Review questions for each learning objective help you think critically about the information in each chapter, enhancing your comprehension and retention of material.
- Learning assessment questions at the conclusion of each chapter allow you to evaluate how well you have mastered the material.
- Points to Remember sections at the end of each chapter identify key concepts in a quick-reference, bulleted format.
- An editable and printable lab manual provides you with additional opportunities to learn course content using real-life scenarios with questions to reinforce concepts.
- Glossary of key terms at the end of the book supplies you with a quick reference for looking up definitions.
Direct Link For Paid Membership: –
Direct Link For Free Membership: –
|Book Name:||Textbook of Diagnostic Microbiology, 6th Edition|
|File Size:||94 MB|
|Download Link:||Click Here|
|Password:||PDFLibrary.Net (if Required)|