Small Animal Surgical Emergencies is a practical reference to soft tissue and orthopedic emergencies commonly encountered in small animal practice. The textbook is well laid out and easy to read, although some of the surgical procedure descriptions could have been easier to follow.
Small Animal Surgical Emergencies PDF Download
Even though this textbook is geared toward surgical residents and veterinary surgeons already in practice, my hope is that critical care specialists as well as veterinary practitioners, who work in emergency medicine or those who have an interest in surgery, will also benefit from this textbook. Currently, there are no textbooks in veterinary medicine focusing exclusively on the surgical and medical management of surgical emergencies. My hope is that this textbook will fill a specific niche currently unfilled in the veterinary literature.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
• Covers of common soft tissues and orthopedic emergencies
• Provides step-by-step procedures for stabilization and work on an emerging patient
• Facilitates problem solving through algorithms and case studies
• Describes concepts described by X-ray, ultrasound, contrast studies and photographs
• Includes access to an accompanying website with video clips, case studies and images
|File Size||44 MB|
|Download link||Download Mirror|