Saunders Solutions in Veterinary Practice: Small Animal Ophthalmology
This title is directed primarily towards health care professionals outside of the United States. The cases discussed in Small Animal Ophthalmology cover selected areas of the subject, in particular common or potentially frustrating cases, as well as the occasional less frequently encountered diseases which should, nonetheless, be recognised by general practitioners. Each section is fully illustrated and useful appendices are included, covering ophthalmic emergencies, conditions which should be checked for in young animals and commonly used pharmacological agents.
- Unique new cased-based approach relating essential theory to clinical practice
- Modern, highly designed and illustrated so key information can be seen at a glance
- Self testing, MCQs and remediation means these books are ideally suited for CPD or as an exam revision aid
- Essential for all general small animal veterinary practitioners and students
This is a series of must-have practical handbooks covering specific veterinary problems using a unique, consistent, cased-based approach. From simple routine first opinion cases to referrals and more complex clinical scenarios, the series provides the essential knowledge that will lead to improved skills and practice for veterinary practitioners undertaking clinical professional development or students nearing the end of their courses and needing a vital examination revision aid.
- New case-based approach helps relate essential theory to the real world of the busy clinic
- Each case outlines: initial presentation, clinical signs, examination techniques, differential diagnoses, treatment options, clinical tips and relevant nursing information
- Highly illustrated using full colour throughout so key information can be found at a glance
- Numerous self-assessment tests and multiple choice questions with remediation
- Ideally suited for CPD and as an exam revision aid
I would strongly recommend this book to any general practitioner or veterinary student who feels that their ophthalmology is in need of a bit of a brush-up. The book is useful both as a quick reference mid-consult, and as a more leisurely read from cover to cover, providing the reader with an excellent overview of small animal ophthalmology.
Direct Link For Paid Membership: –
Direct Link For Free Membership: –
|Book Name:||Saunders Solutions in Veterinary Practice: Small Animal Ophthalmology|
|File Size:||27 MB|
|Download Link:||Click Here|
|Password:||PDFLibrary.Net (if Required)|