Practical Canine Behaviour For Veterinary Nurses and Technicians 2nd Edition
In this book Stephanie Hedges draws on more than 20 years as a practicing veterinary nurse and her training as a Certificated Clinical Animal Behaviorist (CCAB). She provides a quick reference and practically relevant canine behavior resource to meet both the specific needs of the veterinary nurse or technician and the needs of the wider general practice team.
The new edition has been completely revised and updated to include:
- New sections on canine emotions, the role of play, and how the canine senses affect a dog’s perception of their world and their communication with others
- A discussion of the relevance and limitations of breed in our understanding of dog behavior
- Updated and expanded behavioral first aid advice including factors to consider when assessing risk
- A new chapter on the practice role in addressing fear of visiting the practice and veterinary interventions
- A focus on the emotional welfare of dogs throughout Infectious Disease Management in Animal Shelters 2nd Edition
Further topics include application of the “trigger stacking” principle to reduce stress and aggression in practice, approaches to minimizing restraint when handling, advice for puppy owners to prevent future problems, tips for running successful puppy socialization classes, and strategies for managing or addressing unwanted behavior. Practical Canine Behaviour continues to provide an essential practical resource for the general veterinary practice team, dog trainers, groomers, dog walkers, rescue center staff, kennel owners and all those who love and care for dogs.
Direct Link For Paid Membership: –
Direct Link For Free Membership: –
|Book Name:||Practical Canine Behaviour For Veterinary Nurses and Technicians 1st Edition|
|File Size:||3.6 MB|
|Download Link:||Click Here|
|Password:||PDFLibrary.Net (if Required)|