Manual of Clinical Procedures in the Horse PDF, A guide to clinical procedures on horses – a detailed step-by-step guide to clinical skills in the practice of horses.
Manual of Clinical Procedures in the Horse PDF
With information on methods ranging from physical examination and sampling of blood to lameness and neurological examinations and other specialized procedures, this book helps to confidently and effectively perform the procedures used in the daily practice of horses. Well illustrated with clinical photographs throughout the work, the book focuses on providing detailed and understandable descriptions of 80 methods necessary for studying and treating horses. Horse Massage for Horse Owners PDF
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Details of each step for 80 common veterinary care procedures for a horse
- Supports veterinarians and technicians in performing techniques in the daily practice of horses
- Represents more than 1100 images depicting the steps described in the text
- It covers the goal, possible complications, equipment, restraint, actions and justification for each procedure
- It offers practical assistance to patients with respect to the main methods of clinical practice, from basic assessment to specialized procedures
Each topic includes a summary of the goal, potential complications, equipment and proper restraint for each procedure, with a detailed description of each action for this technique and the rationale. More than 1,100 full-color clinical photographs show methods. A guide to clinical procedures on horses is an important purchase for any veterinary practice monitoring horses.
Direct Link For Paid Membership: –
Direct Link For Free Membership: –
|Book Name:||Manual of Clinical Procedures in the Horse|
|File Size:||46 MB|
|Download Link:||Click Here|
|Password:||PDFLibrary.Net (if Required)|