Locking Plates in Veterinary Orthopedics is a comprehensive and state-of-the-art guide to all aspects of using locking
The American College of Veterinary Surgeons Foundation is excited to present Locking Plates in Veterinary Orthopedics in the book series entitled Advances in Veterinary Surgery. I know many of us that have incorporated locking plate technology into our clinical practice are still unsure as to “best practices” when using locking implants in a particular fracture or osteotomy scenario. As one of the key missions of the ACVS Foundation is to promote cutting‐edge education for diplomates, this topic is timely and very reflective of the educational mission of the Foundation.
- Offers a proven approach to using locking plates in veterinary practice
- Highlights practical clinical applications with illustrative clinical cases
- Includes information on the history, principles, and materials as well as specific techniques
- Presents data on both traumatic and non-traumatic applications
- Provides instructive color photographs to demonstrate the procedures
Locking Plates in Veterinary Orthopedics is edited by Drs. Matt D. Barnhart and Karl C. Maritato. They have chosen a group of strong contributing authors to detail the areas of Principles, Applications, and Clinical Case Examples when using locking plates. We are sure you will find this reference extremely valuable.
The ACVS Foundation is an independently charted philanthropic organization devoted to advancing the educational, scientific, and charitable goals of the American College of Veterinary Surgeons. The mission of the ACVS Foundation is to support the advancement of surgical care of all animals through funding of educational and research opportunities for veterinary surgical residents and board‐certified veterinary surgeons.
Categories: Veterinary Books