Laboratory Manual for Laboratory Procedures for Veterinary Technicians 7th Edition
by Margi Sirois, Published: March 15, 2019, File Type: PDF
Reinforce the essential information you need with the Laboratory Manual for Laboratory Procedures for Veterinary Technicians 7th Edition. Corresponding to each unit in Laboratory Procedures for Veterinary Technicians, 7th Edition, this new text includes various exercises and test questions that help you focus on learning key concepts and skills for the veterinary clinical setting.
Fill-in-the-blank exercises, lab exercises, crossword puzzles, word searches, photo quizzes, lab forms, specimen pictures, and review questions all help to clarify more challenging concepts. Plus, this new edition includes key term exercises that help you work on your immunology skills. Get More: Applied Pharmacology for Veterinary Technicians 6th Edition
- Learning activities throughout text include, fill in the blank, true and false, multiple choice questions, matching, word search, photo quiz exercises, and more!
- Objectives at the beginning of each unit help you focus on the concepts they’re expected to learn and how they should apply those in the veterinary clinical setting.
- NEW! New key term exercises help you master new content in the textbook in the fast-growing area of Immunology.
- NEW! Completely updated throughout includes the most up-to-date information from the main text.
This laboratory manual is intended to accompany the seventh edition of Laboratory Procedures for Veterinary Technicians. Each unit in the laboratory manual relates to a corresponding unit in the textbook and stresses the essential information of the unit through the use of definitions, short essays (comprehension), photo quizzes, matching completion, word searches, and crossword puzzles.
Learning objectives are included at the beginning of each unit to help you focus on the material and concepts that you are expected to learn.
The following suggestions will help you use this laboratory manual to identify your strengths and weaknesses.
1. Review the contents of each unit before you attempt to do the exercises. Do not treat the questions individually and then refer to the text for the correct answer. Instead, deal with the unit’s subject matter as a whole because many of the questions are interrelated. This is a learning exercise meant to help you learn the material presented in the textbook, not an examination for grades.
2. Read each question and study each illustration carefully before answering. You may know the answer or you may arrive at the correct answer by knowing which answers are incorrect.
3. The laboratory manual is designed so that the pages can be easily removed, submitted if required, and placed in your notebook with the corresponding lecture notes.