Laboratory Manual for Clinical Anatomy and Physiology for Veterinary Technicians 3rd Edition
by Thomas P. Colville, Joanna M. Bassert, Year 2015, File Type: PDF
Learn to apply your A&P learning in the lab setting with Colville and Bassert’s Lab Manual for Clinical Anatomy and Physiology for Veterinary Technicians, 3rd Edition. This practical laboratory resource features a variety of activities, such as crossword puzzles, , terminology exercises, illustration identification and labeling, case presentations, and more to help reinforce your understanding of veterinary anatomy and physiology.
The lab manual also features vivid illustrations, lists of terms and structures to be identified, and step-by-step dissection guides to walk you through the dissection process.
- Clinically-oriented learning exercises help readers become familiar with the language of anatomy and physiology as you identify structures and learn concepts.
- Clear step-by-step dissection instructions for complex organs such as the heart familiarize readers with the dissection process in a very visual, easy-to-understand format.
- Learning objectives, the clinical significance of the content, and lists of terms and structures to be identified appear at the beginning of each chapter.
- Comprehensive glossary appears at the end of the lab manual and provides accurate, concise.
- High quality, full color illustrations provides a firm understanding of the details of anatomic structure.
- Review activities and study exercises are included in every chapter to reinforce important information.
- Clinical Application boxes are threaded throughout the lab manual and demonstrate the clinical relevance of anatomic and physiologic principles.
- Companion Evolve site includes answers to the Test Yourself questions in the textbook and crossword puzzles.
- NEW! Overview at a Glance sections outline the main proficiencies of each chapter and include a list of all exercises in the chapter.
The diagrams in the book are amazing. It’s such an awesome study tool for all of the practice questions and diagrams you can label. I bought my book new to avoid anything written in it, but even if you do buy it used, you can just use white out to cover up any writings or answers if you wanted to.
This book helps to explain things differently and that helps a lot if you confused or don’t quite understand a topic. I know it can seem expensive, but trust me, it’s absolutely worth the money! Get eBook: Functional Anatomy and Physiology of Domestic Animals
This is a wonderful laboratory manual. In regards to other people’s reviews. This is NOT meant to be a replacement for the textbook. It is difficult to read by itself but if you read the actual textbook and follow along with the laboratory manual, it makes perfect sense! And the answers are available on Evolve’s website.
Just follow the instructions on the inside flap of the manual. I highly recommend this laboratory manual to help with retaining the information in the actual textbook. It may be redundant a bit, but redundancy has been shown to help with cognitive memory.
Direct Link For Paid Membership: –
Direct Link For Free Membership: –
|Book Name:||Laboratory Manual for Clinical Anatomy and Physiology for Veterinary Technicians 3rd Edition|
|File Size:||36 MB|
|Download Link:||Click Here|
|Password:||PDFLibrary.Net (if Required)|