This book provides a practical, clinical approach to diagnosing, treating, and managing endocrine diseases in the horse. Each chapter uses the same structure to form a user-friendly tool of information and advice on aetiology, pathophysiology, clinical presentation, differential diagnosis, diagnosis and treatment for each endocrine disorder. Download More: Veterinary Obstetrics and Genital Diseases 3rd Edition
The book covers:
– diseases of the thyroid and parathyroid glands;
– diseases of the hypothalamo-pituitary-thyroid and hypothalamo-pituitary-adrenocortical axes;
– diseases of the endocrine pancreas;
– hyperlipaemia and lipid metabolism disorders; and
– diseases of the female and male reproductive systems.
Also including material on additional endocrinopathies such as diabetes and pheochromocytoma, this book is dedicated to the fast-moving field of equine endocrinology. Written by international experts in Australia and the USA, it collates their insights and experience into approaches that prove invaluable for general equine practitioners.
Direct Link For Paid Membership: –