Discovering Your Dog: New Information on How to Give Your Canine Pal a Longer, Healthier Life
by Chris Zink, November 2021, FileType: PDF
Discovering Your Dog, In these pages, you’ll find new and sometimes surprising information to enhance the lives of every dog with which you share your life. Knowledge is a powerful way to strengthen our relationships with these incredible creatures that, in turn, teach us so much about life and love. Here I have provided you with fascinating, fun to read, scientifically-based information to help your dog live a long, healthy, and active life. What could be better?
Everyone wants to live longer, right? With the Baby Boomer generation entering its 60s and 70s, there has been abundant new research on how to increase longevity. The result? It is impossible to ignore the evidence: exercise and longevity go hand-in-hand. And that’s true for dogs too. Safety of Dietary Supplements for Horses, Dogs, and Cats
Here is some of the evidence:
• Long-term exercise promotes the continued innervation of muscle fibers, which delays aging.
• Individuals who lead active lives have muscle characteristics that are more similar to adults 30 years younger than to their more sedentary peers.
• Life-long maintenance of lean body mass is a key factor in achieving a long lifespan.
• Regular exercise slows and even reverses the development of the muscle atrophy that so often occurs with aging.
• Regular exercise increases the replication of neurons in the hippocampus, the part of the brain that is responsible for memory and learning.
Direct Link For Paid Membership: –