Diagnostic Imaging for Veterinary Technicians, 2nd Edition
By Margi Sirois, Joshua M. Schlote, Published: 2022, FileType: PDF
Diagnostic Imaging for Veterinary Technicians is a comprehensive diagnostic imaging textbook, which includes detailed positioning information for radiographic studies in the small animal clinic. The text showcases a systematic approach to the positioning of feline, canine, equine, and exotic animal patients for routine and special radiographic procedures, including dentistry procedures. Diagnostic Imaging of Dogs and Cats
- Chapter openers contain keywords and learning objectives.
- End-of-chapter material includes key points and questions to encourage critical thinking and synthesis of key points.
- Full-color photos, radiographs, and illustrations for visually enhanced learning.
- Detailed explanation of how to develop a technique chart accompanied with sample charts.
- Introduction of new technology: Infrared Thermography is a new technology being used in veterinary medicine. In-depth information is covered regarding benefits and its use in practice.
- AFAST/TFAST Ultrasound: Updated sections in ultrasonography covers patient preparation, positioning and step-by-step guide to performing AFAST/TFAST scans.
- Equine Dental Radiography: Imaging guide to obtain diagnostic equine radiographs for interpretation.
Direct Link For Paid Membership: – [Available Soon]
Direct Link For Free Membership: –
|Book Name:||Diagnostic Imaging for Veterinary Technicians, 2nd Edition|
|File Size:||21 MB|
|Download Link:||Available Soon|
|Password:||PDFLibrary.Net (if Required)|