Canine and Feline Anesthesia and Co-Existing Disease 2nd Edition
The revised Second Edition of Canine and Feline Anesthesia and Co-Existing Disease expands and updates the only book solely dedicated to practical anesthetic techniques for dogs and cats with co-existing disease. The book now includes additional images in full color, new discussions of cutting-edge drugs and techniques, and updated chapters and information throughout.
This text provides in-depth and clinically-useful information that can easily be incorporated into the progressive companion animal practice. It offers more than 200 new images and 4 new chapters focusing on urogenital concerns, genetic diseases, nociceptive disorders, and cardiopulmonary resuscitation and post-resuscitation care. It is intuitively organized by body system to allow for quick and easy reference. Anesthesiology, 3rd Edition
- Presents concise, yet comprehensive anesthetic considerations and management plans for dogs and cats with co-existing disease and patients with altered physiology
- Explores commonly-encountered disease processes and their anesthetic management, including cardiovascular, respiratory, renal, neurologic, endocrine, and hepatic diseases, among others
- Highlights important physiologic alterations encountered in neonatal, pregnant, and geriatric patients and their implications for anesthetic management
- Includes access to a companion website with relevant clinical videos at www.wiley.com/go/johnson/canine
Canine and Feline Anesthesia and Co-Existing Disease is a must-have reference for veterinarians, veterinary technicians, and veterinary students seeking a one-stop resource for anesthetic techniques in veterinary patients with co-existing disease and/or altered physiology.
- Publisher : Wiley-Blackwell; 2nd edition (January 26, 2022)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 704 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1119604044
- ISBN-13 : 978-1119604044
Direct Link For Paid Membership: –