Principles and Practice of Veterinary Technology 5th Edition
Principles and Practice of Veterinary Technology 5th Edition PDF, Develop strong critical thinking and independent work skills! Principles and Practice of Veterinary Technology features more than 80 illustrated, step-by-step procedures that emphasize the technician’s roles and responsibilities for all AVMA-required psychomotor techniques. This edition includes expanded coverage of complementary medicine, critical care, pet health insurance, and toxicology. Plus, dozens of summary tables and boxes make it easy to find key information. Assessing Essential Skills of Veterinary Technology Students 3rd Edition
- Step-by-step procedures include instructions for all AVMA-required psychomotor techniques, presenting complex procedures clearly and preparing you to master the essential skills required to become a successful veterinary technician.
- Clinical discussions clearly delineate the technician’s role, enabling you to focus on your roles and responsibilities in every aspect of practice.
- Summary tables and boxes throughout the text condense complex, vital information, drawing your attention to key information and making it easy to understand.
- Thoroughly updated content throughout, including major updates to anesthesia, pain management, critical care, and infectious disease, provides the most up-to-date information in these critical areas.
- Publisher : Mosby ; 5th edition (February 17, 2023)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 896 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323832164
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323832168
Direct Link For Paid Membership: –