Equine Reproductive Procedures – John Dascanio, Patrick McCue type PDF is a user-friendly guide to reproductive management, diagnostic techniques, and therapeutic techniques on stallions, mares, and foals.
Equine Reproductive Procedures
Offering detailed descriptions of 161 procedures ranging from common to highly specialized, the book gives step-by-step instructions with interpretative information, as well as useful equipment lists and references for further reading. Presented in a highly portable spiral-bound format, Equine Reproductive Procedures is a practical resource for daily use in equine practice.
Divided into sections on the non-pregnant mare, the pregnant mare, the postpartum mare, the stallion, and the newborn foal, the book is well-illustrated throughout with clinical photographs demonstrating procedures. Equine Reproductive Procedures provides practical guidance for performing basic and advanced techniques associated with the medical management of horses.
The goal of this book, Equine Reproductive Procedures,is to provide equine professionals with practical clinical information on basic and advanced techniques in the field of equine reproduction. This book should be of assistance to veterinary students, graduate students, researchers, and equine practitioners.
The book contains chapters on reproductive management, diagnostic techniques, and therapeutic procedures on stallions, mares, and newborn foals. In our opinion, approximately 90% of reproductive procedures used in the horse industry are nearly identical throughout the world. However, it is the other 10%that is of major interest and may provide opportunities to expand one’s clinical repertoire. Consequently, while the objective of this book is to provide examples of how reproductive procedures may be performed, it should not be construed that these are the only methods to achieve diagnostic or therapeutic goals.
|Size: 15 MB||Book Download Free|