Dog Facts, The Pet Parent’s A-to-Z Home Care Encyclopedia
THE PERFECT DOG BOOK, More than 78 million pet dogs today are kept in fifty-four million U.S. households. Now, from one of the most trusted dog care authors of the last twenty-five years comes the definitive reference for adopting, keeping, and maintaining a healthy, happy dog.
DOG FACTS: The Pet Parent’s A-to-Z Home Care Encyclopedia is designed to answer all your questions. How do I choose the right dog? What holistic help and preventive care should I give? Why do dogs act the way they do, and what dog behavior indicates illness? What constitutes an emergency, and how/when can I safely treat my dog with home care and first aid? Inside you’ll find: Pocket Genius Dogs Facts at Your Fingertips
- An alphabetical A-to-Z listing, with more than 200 entries and 200+ cute dog photos and illustrations, covering everything from abscesses and hair loss to whipworms and zoonosis
- Charts that list symptoms for a particular condition, the corresponding home care or first aid, the comparative veterinarian and holistic treatments, and preventive advice
- A symptoms/conditions table that helps you identify what ailments might be bothering your dog
- Breed-At-A-Glance chart to compare personality, looks, care challenges and other issues when choosing your purebred dog
- A comprehensive, easy-to-use index that makes quick reference a snap
- Contact information for dozens of dog organizations and veterinary resources
Accessible, yet comprehensive, DOG FACTS can be used with ease and trust. And doesn’t your dog deserve the very best? One of the most comprehensive books about dog health topics I have read. This is a must-have book for any dog parent! Written with easy to understand language, objectively without judgements and opinions. Includes holistic and natural remedies, not just conventional and pharmaceutical treatments. Some topics go into more detail than others.
Dog Facts is an A-Z encyclopedia of hundreds of topics related to dog care. Most of the topics are related to health care, but you will also find information about behaviors such as aggression and jumping up. You can find basic information about dog breeds and links to organizations, research, pet organizations and more in the appendix. What I appreciate about this book is that it is written with easy to understand language and includes holistic and natural remedies, not just conventional and pharmaceutical treatments. Some topics go into more detail than others. In true encyclopedia style, it is written objectively without judgments and opinions.
Direct Link For Paid Membership: –