Blackwell’s Five-Minute Veterinary Consult Clinical Companion – Small Animal Emergency and Critical Care 2nd Edition
Blackwell’s Five-Minute Veterinary Consult Clinical Companion: Small Animal Emergency and Critical Care, Second Edition provides essential information about treating medical emergencies using a quick-reference format ideal for the fast-paced emergency setting. Topics are organized alphabetically with a consistent format for ease of use, making it easy to find and apply information during a clinical emergency. This revised edition adds 25 new diseases and conditions, and a new companion website offers client education handouts to download and use in practice. Veterinary Consult Clinical Companion Small Animal Toxicology, 2nd Edition
With color photographs to illustrate concepts, the book is a concise yet complete guide to the diseases and conditions relevant to emergency medicine. Topics are written by more than 65 expert authors. Blackwell’s Five-Minute Veterinary Consult Clinical Companion: Small Animal Emergency and Critical Care is the perfect patient-side resource for any veterinarian dealing with emergency situations.
• Offers fast access to important information during a small animal emergency
• Presents topics alphabetically with identically formatted topics for ease of use
• Adds information on 25 new diseases and updates throughout, plus updated references and more information on drugs available outside the US
• Features color photographs to depict the diseases and conditions discussed
• Includes access to a companion website with client education handouts to download and use in practice
The second edition of Blackwell’s Five-Minute Veterinary Consult Clinical Companion: Small Animal Emergency and Critical Care is a great reference for emergency doctors, interns, and residents. It contains easily accessible information, excellent photographs, and diagrams regarding conditions commonly and uncommonly seen in emergency-critical care practice. The book is well organized and contains many excellent etiology and pathophysiology tips.